Ostrich Leather Purse
Finely crafted with premium ostrich leather, this refined purse is a piece of functional art. Each one is skillfully stitched by hand, with practicality in mind. This purse has been designed to include a spacious element with twelve card compartments, a main zip compartment, two bill-holding compartments and two transparent holders for pictures and identity cards.
Genuine South African Ostrich leather
2x Bill holding compartments
12x Card holding compartments
2x Transparent photo compartments
1x Zip compartment
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN SOUTH AFRICA
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair / replace it or credit your account, subject to the terms below.
In general, you can return an unwanted item to us at no charge, provided:
• it is undamaged and unused;
• it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition;
• it is not missing any accessories or parts that came with the item; and
• you log a return by contacting us within 14 days of delivery arriving to you of the unwanted product.
We will collect the product from you at no charge. Our courier is entitled to refuse collection of a product that is not properly packaged for transport.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
• Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will exchange the item, or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 8 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
Please bear in mind that refunds can take 1-4 working days to reflect in your account. We are entitled to refuse a return if the unwanted product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
• faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
• damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
• damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
• damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
• where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or damaged from transit, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect, but in any event within 14 days after delivery of the item.
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories that were sold with that product, we are entitled (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return, only to replace the item that you did return, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and only to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item.
If you return a product that does not comply with this policy, you may be liable to reimburse the cost of collecting the item from you and the cost of having the item returned to you.