Do you deliver and what are the shipping costs?
All orders include free door-to-door delivery within South Africa. Please allow 2 to 3 working days for delivery. Our chosen and trusted courier company is Courier-It, who will be handling all our deliveries. All orders will include a tracking number to trace all progress of its delivery.
How can I care for my ostrich leather product?
- Keep your leather products free from dust by storing in a protective cloth bag. All Togii handbags come with a complimentary cloth bag to protect against dust.
- Should the product accumulate some dust or debris just wipe with a clean, damp cloth. Alternatively, you may use a pencil eraser to lightly rub off any debris.
- Never use any soap or detergent to clean the product.
- Do not store in direct sunlight or under sharp artificial light.
- Avoid storing in a damp closet, environment should be cool but dry.
- Do not allow cosmetics, perfumes, or hand creams to come in contact with the leather, as this will stain the leather.
- Any accidental oil stains should immediately be treated with talcum powder which should absorb the oil and draw most of it out of the product.
- Should your product get wet, do not dry with heat. Let the product dry slowly under room temperature.
- Any genuine leather product will age with time. It will slowly change colour and get a character of its own during its lifetime of use.
What is your return policy?
Please access our returns policy at the bottom of the page under "LEGALS".
Is it legal to purchase exotic leather products?
All leather used to manufacture QBS products are legally sourced in full compliance with CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) regulations.
All leather is sourced from domesticated farm-reared animals, from sustainable South African farms that adhere to strict international farming standards.
How can I pay?
QBS online shopping website offer a variety of payment methods through the familiar and trusted PayFast interface for orders within South Africa. We process MasterCard and Visa credit and cheque cards, Instant EFT with South Africa’s four biggest banks, and Masterpass.
Payfast uses 3D Secure as an additional security measure to ensure your online card transactions are safe and secure. It’s mandated by card associations and managed by South African banks. Mastercard uses a security service called SecureCode. Visa uses a security service called Verified by Visa.
Are my credit/cheque card details safe?
Yes. QBS website uses the highest standard of encryption when passing payment information between your computer and our website. In addition, credit card details which are used for payment on our website are handled according to international best-practice standards with key data removed and encrypted. We do not record or retain any of the PIN or CVV numbers which are used for authentication of your card.
Are my personal details safe?
Yes. When we ask you to share private details with us, such as personal or payment information, we ensure that information is encrypted and protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL (Secure Socket Layer). You will notice a lock icon at the bottom of your browser, such as Internet Explorer or Firefox, confirming that you are on an encrypted page when this is required.